Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Placing IDPs on the Map in Ethiopia and Beyond
- Multi-million-dollar project to construct schools in refugee camps and host communities launched in Ethiopia
- EU Desirous to Support Ethiopia in Fighting Human Trafficking: European Commission Official
- 700,000 people flee conflict to seek safety in Somali region of Ethiopia
- In southern Ethiopia, herders join forces to revive rangelands
Pandemic H1N1: WHO is very concerned by the rapid spread of the pandemic which has now claimed more than 700 lives worldwide. In our Region, no death has been reported so far but the number of confirmed cases and countries affected is rapidly increasing. As of 21st of July 2009, a total of 174 confirmed cases were reported from 12 countries. AFRO maintains its call to the member states to intensify surveillance.
Floods: We continue to monitor the floods in West Africa countries as we enter the rainy season.
Note: Map production date estimated.