Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- The Crisis Below the Headlines: Conflict Displacement in Ethiopia
- Ethiopia to vaccinate more than 1 million people against yellow fever
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Ethiopia - Round 13: September - October 2018
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- Ethiopia Food Security Outlook, October 2018 to May 2019
Addis Ababa - Norway and Canada have expressed interest to strengthen and boost their multi-faceted cooperation with Ethiopia.
Norway is keen to strengthen cooperation in agriculture, education, health, migration, peace and security; and Canada in food security, agro-business, and peace and security.
Addis Ababa January 31/2017 The response made by the Ethiopian government in curbing the El Nino induced drought over the previous year is commendable and among the best by global standards, Canada’s Ambassador to Ethiopia said.
In an exclusive interview with ENA, Ambassador Philip Baker commended the strong and timely response made by the government and other stakeholders toward mitigating the effects of the drought.
Addis Ababa, April 13, 2012 (Addis Ababa) - The Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA) contributed more than 4.8 million US dollars to support the establishment of a humanitarian logistics hub and cargo in Djibouti by the World Food Program (WFP), WFP said.
According to a press release it sent to ENA on Friday, the logistics hub will enable WFP and the wider humanitarian community to store and transport humanitarian assistance for the region more efficiently and cost-effectively.