Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Placing IDPs on the Map in Ethiopia and Beyond
- Ethiopia-Kenya high-level cross-border Peace dialogue concludes with an action plan to address ongoing inter-communal conflict along common border
- Multi-million-dollar project to construct schools in refugee camps and host communities launched in Ethiopia
- 700,000 people flee conflict to seek safety in Somali region of Ethiopia
- UNHCR Ethiopia Factsheet - November 2018
Over 142,000 people in ten countries will benefit; includes emergency responses in South Sudan and northern Nigeria
Over 142,000 people in ten countries will benefit from fourteen projects totaling $3.7 committed by Canadian Foodgrains Bank in November.
The projects are being implemented by Foodgrains Bank members ADRA Canada, Canadian Baptist Ministries, Emergency Relief and Development Overseas (ERDO), Mennonite Central Committee Canada, Presbyterian World Service & Development and World Renew, in collaboration with their local partners.
Understanding context and conflict drivers related to forced displacement and conditions for voluntary return
With 20 million women, children and men struggling to find food and safe drinking water in parts of Africa and Yemen, Canadians donated more than $8 million to the Humanitarian Coalition and its member agencies during the Stop Famine Together joint campaign.
Thanks to the Government of Canada’s Famine Relief Fund, which matched eligible donations, even more relief aid is available to those in need.