Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Multi-million-dollar project to construct schools in refugee camps and host communities launched in Ethiopia
- Ethiopia Marks World AIDS Day with Optimism Following New Report on HIV Care and Treatment Progress
- In southern Ethiopia, herders join forces to revive rangelands
- 700,000 people flee conflict to seek safety in Somali region of Ethiopia
- EU Desirous to Support Ethiopia in Fighting Human Trafficking: European Commission Official
- The passage of a weak tropical disturbance is expected to produce heavy amounts of rainfall over northern Somalia.
- Poor October rainfall across parts of central and eastern Kenya, as well as, southern Somalia lead to strengthening moisture deficits in the region.
1) The development of a tropical disturbance in the northwestern Indian Ocean is expected to move west and bring significantly heavy amounts of rainfall across the Gulf of Aden and Somalia.
An increase in rain across South Africa reduces early season rainfall deficits.