Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNICEF Ethiopia Humanitarian Situation Report #8 – Reporting Period: August 2018
- ‘Wind of hope’ blowing through Horn of Africa says UN chief, as Ethiopia and Eritrea sign historic peace accord
- Ethiopia Key Message Update, September 2018
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2018 - Ethiopia (Revised August 2018)
- ACLED Regional Overview – Africa (24 September 2018)
Of the world's 101 million children out of school, between 50 and 70 per cent are from minorities or indigenous peoples, Minority Rights Group International (MRG) says in a new report released today.
The State of the World's Minorities and Indigenous Peoples 2009 details how minority and indigenous children have been systematically excluded, discriminated against, or are too poor to afford an education.
In developing countries with the largest number of children out of school, such as …
Despite changes in the US approach to the Muslim world, civilian populations are at greater risk than ever before in countries at the frontline of the war against terrorism, Minority Rights Group International (MRG) says as it launches its annual global 'Peoples Under Threat' ranking.
Both Muslim and non-Muslim minorities are at growing risk in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Somalia and Yemen, and the threat is also rising in Ethiopia and Eritrea, the ranking show.
'The rhetoric of the "war …
Despite recent changes in US policy towards the Islamic world, the latest annual global listing of Peoples Under Threat has seen the threat level rise further for communities in Muslim countries affected by international and civil conflicts.
Every year Minority Rights Group International publishes Peoples Under Threat, identifying those groups or peoples around the world most at risk of genocide, mass killing or other systematic violent repression.
Ground-breaking new report on State of World's Minorities highlights devastating impact of armed conflicts and War on Terror on ethnic and religious groups
New York, (19/1/2006) Iraqis head a new list of peoples most under threat from persecution, discrimination and mass killing according to a comprehensive new report released today by Minority Rights Group International (MRG).
Minorities from Sudan, Somalia and other African countries dominate the rest of the top 15 in State of the World's Minorities, the first ever report to comprehensively assess the situation faced by …