Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Placing IDPs on the Map in Ethiopia and Beyond
- ECHO Factsheet – Ethiopia – Last updated 17/12/2018
- Multi-million-dollar project to construct schools in refugee camps and host communities launched in Ethiopia
- Implementing solar irrigation to achieve resilient livelihoods in Southern Ethiopia
- 700,000 people flee conflict to seek safety in Somali region of Ethiopia
We stand at a critical crossroads. At this moment in time we must galvanize all nations, all people, all resources to defeat hunger. Or we can watch helplessly as the first - and most foundational - Millennium Development Goal of halving the percent of poverty and hunger continues to slip out of our grasp.
This is the emergency issue of our generation. Since the food crisis started, the numbers of hungry have increased by almost 200 million people to more than one billion. One in every six people on earth wake up each morning not knowing whether they will have enough to eat.
Montreal, CANADA -- The countries worst hit by the worldwide tuberculosis (TB) epidemic urgently need extra help if they are to meet ambitious global targets set for the year 2005.
Rome, February 2002, No. 1