Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 67 | 29 October - 11 November 2018
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 66 | 15 - 28 October 2018
- Ethiopia: Renewed influx of Eritrean refugees, 12th September to 13th October 2018
- Multi-Sectoral Intervention Vital to Accelerate Reduction of Stunting: Researchers
Genetic diversity of livestock can help feed a hotter, harsher world
Despite growing interest in safeguarding biodiversity of livestock and poultry,genetic erosion continues
Press Briefing Notes Friday 12th October 2012 Spokesperson: Jumbe Omari Jumbe
IOM and the Government of Zimbabwe will today (12/10) inaugurate the newly refurbished Nyamapanda Temporary Reception Centre (NTRC) located on the Zimbabwe-Mozambique border, some 300 km east of the Zimbabwean capital, Harare.
The centre comprises an IOM operations office, an immigration office, a kitchen, a warehouse, a nursing building, an entertainment area, a water borehole and accommodation tents mounted on concrete slabs.
Ministers of Health and representatives from the 22 * countries with the most new HIV infections in children have come together to report on progress towards achieving zero new HIV infections in children by 2015 and find ways of stepping up action.