Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2019
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Multi-dimensional Child Deprivation in Ethiopia - First National Estimates
- Ethiopia: 2018 HDRP Funding Update (as of 15 January 2019)
- Ethiopia: 3W - WASH Cluster Ongoing and Planned Activities map (as of November 2018)
- Ethiopia: 3W - Operational Presence, Ongoing and Planned Activities (as of November 2018)
Genetic diversity of livestock can help feed a hotter, harsher world
Despite growing interest in safeguarding biodiversity of livestock and poultry,genetic erosion continues
Press Briefing Notes Friday 12th October 2012 Spokesperson: Jumbe Omari Jumbe
IOM and the Government of Zimbabwe will today (12/10) inaugurate the newly refurbished Nyamapanda Temporary Reception Centre (NTRC) located on the Zimbabwe-Mozambique border, some 300 km east of the Zimbabwean capital, Harare.
The centre comprises an IOM operations office, an immigration office, a kitchen, a warehouse, a nursing building, an entertainment area, a water borehole and accommodation tents mounted on concrete slabs.
Ministers of Health and representatives from the 22 * countries with the most new HIV infections in children have come together to report on progress towards achieving zero new HIV infections in children by 2015 and find ways of stepping up action.