Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Placing IDPs on the Map in Ethiopia and Beyond
- Multi-million-dollar project to construct schools in refugee camps and host communities launched in Ethiopia
- Ethiopia-Kenya high-level cross-border Peace dialogue concludes with an action plan to address ongoing inter-communal conflict along common border
- 700,000 people flee conflict to seek safety in Somali region of Ethiopia
- In southern Ethiopia, herders join forces to revive rangelands
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
2974th EXTERNAL RELATIONS Council meeting
This report includes: (A) West and Central Asia: (1) Afghanistan, (2) Tajikistan (B) Balkans: (1) Kosovo, (2) Serbia, (3) fYROM, (4) Montenegro (C) Georgia (D) Latin America: (1) Colombia, (2) El Salvador, (3) Bolivia, (4) Peru, (5) Dominican Republic (E) Great Lakes: (1) Democratic Republic of Congo, (2) Burundi, (3) Tanzania (F) Horn of Africa: (1) Ethiopia, (2) Eritrea (G) West Africa: (1) Guinea, (2) Liberia, (3) Sierra Leone (H) Chad
This report includes: (A) Resource situation for EMOPS and PRROs (B) Caucasus: (1) Northern Caucasus, (2) Georgia (C) West and Central Asia: (1) Afghanistan, (2) Pakistan, (3) Tajikistan (D) Balkans: (1) Kosovo, (2) Serbia, (3) Montenegro, (4) FYRoM, (5) Albania (E) Southern Africa: (1) Angola, (2) Namibia (F) Horn of Africa: (1) Ethiopia, (2) Eritrea, (3) Kenya) (G) Great Lakes (1) Tanzania, (2) Burundi (H) West Africa Coastal: (1) Guinea, (2) Liberia (I) Latin America and Caribbean: (1) El Salvador, (2) Bolivia, (3) Peru
(A) Resource situation for EMOPS and PRROs
This Programme Update is intended for reporting on Annual Appeals.
Period covered: January - March, 2001.
Appeal Target CHF 10,000,000
"At a Glance"
Related Appeals: N/A
Outstanding needs: CHF 6,656,518
This report includes:
(A) FYR of Macedonia
(B) West and Central Asia: (1) Afghanistan, (2) Pakistan (3) Iran, (4) Georgia
(C) Northern Caucasus: (1) Ingushetia, (2) Chechnya
(D) Horn of Africa: (1) Ethiopia, (2) Kenya, (3) Eritrea
(E) Southern Africa: (1) Malawi, (2) Angola, (3) Namibia
(F) West Africa Coastal: (1) Guinea, (2) Sierra Leone
(G) Latin America and Caribbean: (1) El Salvador, (2) Bolivia, (3) Peru, (4) Dominican Republic
(H) Emergency Response Roster