Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNHCR Ethiopia Fact Sheet December 2018
- Operational Plan for Rapid Response: Internal Displacement around Kamashi and Assosa (Benishangul Gumuz) and East and West Wollega (Oromia), 26 December 2018
- UNHCR Ethiopia - Operational Update (December 2018)
- Self-help group leads to vision, opportunity in rural Ethiopia
- The Agriculture Knowledge, Learning, Documentation and Policy Project: Five Year Final Report January 2014 - December 2018
The map below shows asylum applications by under age 18 year olds and gender. Darker colours mean more people have applied in a certain country. Use the slider to select a year or the drop down menus below to display data for different age groups or different home countries.
Food security levels are generally better than a year earlier in East Africa and the Sahel, with most areas facing either IPC phase 1 ‘minimal’ or phase 2 ‘stressed’ conditions, thanks to favorable agro-climatic conditions in 2012.
El estado de la inseguridad alimentaria en el mundo 2009 es el 10.=BA informe de situación de la FAO sobre el hambre en el mundo desde la Cumbre Mundial sobre la Alimentación (CMA) de 1996. En el informe se destaca el hecho de que, incluso antes de que se produjeran la crisis alimentaria y la crisis económica, el n=FAmero de personas que padecían hambre había aumentado lenta pero constantemente.
Part I: Operational Requirements and Shortfalls
Overview of the 2007 Programme of Work
As the end of 2007 nears, the number of people the World Food Programme is seeking to support has risen to 83 million. The amount of food assistance required to assist these people is valued at US$3.4 billion. Considering resources mobilized thus far in 2007, the current level of funding falls short by some US$653 million.
Additional resources amounting to approximately US$800 million are required before the end of 2007 to ensure uninterrupted food aid deliveries for ongoing activities.
This week 's report covers the following sectors: Agriculture, Food, Health, Protection / Human Rights / Rule of Law, Refugees and IDPs, Security, Shelter and Non-food Items, Water & Sanitation
This week 's report covers the following sectors/countries:
Sectors: Agriculture, Coordination and Support Services, Education, Food, Health, Refugees and IDPs, Security, Shelter and Non-food Items, Water & Sanitation
B-Middle East,Central Asia and Eastern Europe: Afghanistan, Georgia, Iraq, Kyrghizstan, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Occupied Palestinian Territories, Russian Federation (Caucasus)
C-East & Central Africa: Burundi, Congo, DR, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda
D-West Africa: Benin, Chad, Cote d'Ivoire, …