Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- The Crisis Below the Headlines: Conflict Displacement in Ethiopia
- Ethiopia to vaccinate more than 1 million people against yellow fever
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Ethiopia - Round 13: September - October 2018
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- Ethiopia Food Security Outlook, October 2018 to May 2019
About this document
The aim of this document is to provide workshop participants with basic insights into the selected case studies. It has been prepared by the WFP Office for Climate Change and Disaster Risk Reduction with WFP and partner staff in country offices.
Overview of the selected case studies
Highlights Countries in this issue: - International prices of wheat decreased for the third consecutive month but those of rice continue to increase.
Ottawa, Ontario―The Honourable Beverley J. Oda, Minister of International Cooperation, announced the Government of Canada's support for 11 projects to give a better future to today's generation of children and youth, the largest ever in history with more than 90 percent living in the developing world. Save the Children Canada CEO, Patricia Erb, and children from Nepean's Knoxdale Public School joined Minister Oda to celebrate the announcement with a lively game of soccer on Parliament Hill.