Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNICEF Ethiopia Humanitarian Situation Report #8 – Reporting Period: August 2018
- ‘Wind of hope’ blowing through Horn of Africa says UN chief, as Ethiopia and Eritrea sign historic peace accord
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 63 | 3 - 16 September 2018
- Ethiopia - New episode of ethnic violence (DG ECHO, media) (ECHO Daily Flash of 19 September 2018)
- Briefing note: Comprehensive Refugee Response Framework (CRRF) Ethiopia (August 2018)
About this document
The aim of this document is to provide workshop participants with basic insights into the selected case studies. It has been prepared by the WFP Office for Climate Change and Disaster Risk Reduction with WFP and partner staff in country offices.
Overview of the selected case studies
Highlights Countries in this issue: - International prices of wheat decreased for the third consecutive month but those of rice continue to increase.
Ottawa, Ontario―The Honourable Beverley J. Oda, Minister of International Cooperation, announced the Government of Canada's support for 11 projects to give a better future to today's generation of children and youth, the largest ever in history with more than 90 percent living in the developing world. Save the Children Canada CEO, Patricia Erb, and children from Nepean's Knoxdale Public School joined Minister Oda to celebrate the announcement with a lively game of soccer on Parliament Hill.