Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2019
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue #3 | 04-17 February 2019
- Pulse innovations: Food and nutrition security in southern Ethiopia
- Ethiopia Country Refugee Response Plan: The integrated response plan for refugees from Eritrea, Sudan, South Sudan and Somalia (January 2019 - December 2020)
- Economic Impact of Farming Cooperatives in East Africa
- Additional provisions within the revised national refugee law in Ethiopia
Arrivals to Europe between January and June 2018
Between January and June 2018, 10,404 children arrived in Greece, Italy, Bulgaria and Spain of whom 4,684 (45%) were unaccompanied or separated children (UASC). Arrival of children overall in the first half of 2018 dropped by 37% compared to the same period in 2017 (16,524).
ARRIVAL TRENDS AND FIGURES
Between 1 January and 30 November, 131,100 refugees and migrants reached Europe via the three Mediterranean routes compared to almost 171,430 arrivals in the same period in 2017. This marks a 25% reduction from the previous year’s arrival figures, showing a continued declining trend of the overall arrivals numbers to Europe. After a spike in October, arrivals dropped in November with over 10,080 people reaching Europe.
The ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) is a weekly bulletin for epidemiologists and health professionals on active public health threats. This issue of the ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) covers the period 8-14 October 2017 and includes updates on Legionnaires' disease, influenza, rubella, measles, West Nile fever, chikungunya, cholera and plague.
The ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) is a weekly bulletin for epidemiologists and health professionals on active public health threats. This issue covers the period 18 June - 24 June 2017 and includes updates on measles, rubella, Ebola virus disease, influenza A(H7N9), Legionnaires' disease, poliomyelitis and West Nile fever.