Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- ‘Wind of hope’ blowing through Horn of Africa says UN chief, as Ethiopia and Eritrea sign historic peace accord
- Ethiopia: Investigate police conduct after deaths of five people protesting ethnic clashes
- Displaced Ethiopians, returnees need continued support
- Ethiopia tops global list of highest internal displacement in 2018
- 23 Killed in Ethnic Violence Near Addis Ababa
The Federal Government's foreign aid budget cuts have forced a coalition of aid groups behind a major Australian-funded health and sanitation project in Africa to ask other countries to keep it alive.
Delegates from around the world will meet at a UN development conference in the Ethiopian capital Addis Ababa this week.
They will discuss ways to achieve sustainable development goals, including ending poverty and achieving food security worldwide by 2030.