Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 67 | 29 October - 11 November 2018
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 66 | 15 - 28 October 2018
- Ethiopia: Renewed influx of Eritrean refugees, 12th September to 13th October 2018
- Multi-Sectoral Intervention Vital to Accelerate Reduction of Stunting: Researchers
The ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) is a weekly bulletin for epidemiologists and health professionals on active public health threats. This issue covers the period 7 May - 13 May 2017 and includes updates on influenza, measles, hepatitis A, cholera, type E botulism, yellow fever and Legionnaires' disease.
The map below shows asylum applications by under age 18 year olds and gender. Darker colours mean more people have applied in a certain country. Use the slider to select a year or the drop down menus below to display data for different age groups or different home countries.
Genetic diversity of livestock can help feed a hotter, harsher world
Despite growing interest in safeguarding biodiversity of livestock and poultry,genetic erosion continues
In Syria, violence is ongoing with government bombardments on Aleppo and infighting between rival rebel factions in Deir-ez-Zor and Al-Hasakeh. Between 07-11 February, a temporary ceasefire in the city of Homs allowed for the evacuation of over 1,200 people and the entry of humanitarian convoys into the Old City for the first time in two years. To date, at least 242,000 people are trapped in besieged areas across the country. Meanwhile, the second round of the Geneva II peace talks began, with expectations regarding aid deliveries and the release of prisoners.
This report covers the period 1 January 2010 to 30 June 2010.
Programme outcome: To increase the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Society (IFRC) capacity to assist National Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies reduce the number of deaths, injuries and the impact of disasters through the timely and adequate financial support for disaster response from the DREF.
Programme(s) summary: At 30 June 2010, IFRC had made 73 allocations from the DREF to support 67 different operations for a total of 11,285,280 Swiss francs bringing assistance to over …
2974th EXTERNAL RELATIONS Council meeting
La donación española de 29 millones de euros a Gavi Alliance contribuirá a acelerar las iniciativas en materia de vacunación en 72 de los países más pobres del mundo.
Esta mañana se han reunido en la sede de la AECID la Secretaria de Estado de Cooperación Internacional, Soraya Rodríguez y la Directora de la AECID, Elena Madrazo con el Secretario Ejecutivo de GAVI, Dr.
CROP AND FOOD SUPPLY SITUATION
This report includes: (A) Resource situation for EMOPS and PRROs (B) Caucasus: (1) Northern Caucasus, (2) Georgia (C) West and Central Asia: (1) Afghanistan, (2) Pakistan, (3) Tajikistan (D) Balkans: (1) Kosovo, (2) Serbia, (3) Montenegro, (4) FYRoM, (5) Albania (E) Southern Africa: (1) Angola, (2) Namibia (F) Horn of Africa: (1) Ethiopia, (2) Eritrea, (3) Kenya) (G) Great Lakes (1) Tanzania, (2) Burundi (H) West Africa Coastal: (1) Guinea, (2) Liberia (I) Latin America and Caribbean: (1) El Salvador, (2) Bolivia, (3) Peru
(A) Resource situation for EMOPS and PRROs