Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Ethiopia: Renewed influx of Eritrean refugees, 12th September to 13th October 2018
- Change and Continuity in Protests and Political Violence PM Abiy’s Ethiopia
- Ethiopia: The 2018 HDRP is facing a US$416.4 million funding shortfall to cover needs until the end of the year
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- UNHCR Ethiopia Fact Sheet September 2018
By Saul Guerrero
Evaluation, Learning & Accountability Advisor
ACF’s culture of evaluations helps improve its global impact by identifying common strengths, weaknesses and best practices.
Action Against Hunger has a long harnessed internal and external reviews to determine how our programs stand up against measures of impact, sustainability, relevance, coherence, coverage, effectiveness and efficiency.
Le phénomène de la hausse des prix des denrées alimentaires est constaté par Action contre la Faim dans nombre des pays dans lesquels elle intervient (Haïti, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Burkina Faso, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Philippines, Ethiopie, Somalie...).
A major factor in public health and food security
Water - in the headlines
This year water is in the headlines more than ever: 2003 has been declared International Year of Freshwater.
Numerous events are being held to mark the occasion, notably the third World Water Forum in Kyoto from 16 to 23 March, which will examine how water resources are valued and managed, as well as World Water Day on 22 March with 'Water for the future' as its theme.
Water - synonymous with life and death