Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- 700,000 people flee conflict to seek safety in Somali region of Ethiopia
- The Crisis Below the Headlines: Conflict Displacement in Ethiopia
- Post Arrival Registration - Return of Ethiopian Migrants from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (From 5 May 2017 to 31 October 2018)
- Ethiopia - Council conclusions (19 November 2018)
- World Vision East Africa Region Situation Report | October 1 - October 31, 2018
The Migration Country Profiles project aspires to contribute to a better understanding of migratory trends across Africa and the Middle East towards Europe. The project focuses specifically on the 2016 top-ten countries of origin of migrants and six key countries of transit that migrants are likely to take before embarking on the Mediterranean or Aegean sea journeys.
The profiles take particular consideration the push factors of migration, including human rights, conflict, and development contexts of each country of origin and transit.
UN High Commissioner for Refugees António Guterres on Wednesday announced a joint programme with Qatar's Royal Highness Sheikha Moza bint Nasser to provide quality education for 172,000 refugees and other forcibly displaced children in 12 countries.