Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNICEF Ethiopia Humanitarian Situation Report #8 – Reporting Period: August 2018
- ‘Wind of hope’ blowing through Horn of Africa says UN chief, as Ethiopia and Eritrea sign historic peace accord
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 63 | 3 - 16 September 2018
- Ethiopia - New episode of ethnic violence (DG ECHO, media) (ECHO Daily Flash of 19 September 2018)
- Displaced Ethiopians, returnees need continued support
GENEVA --- The number of people being fed by the UN World Food Programme due to drought has more than quadrupled in the last four years, the food aid organisation said today.
This report includes: A) UN CAP/Mid Term Review; B) Western and Central Asia Drought: Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Pakistan, Iran and Southern Caucasus; C) Horn of Africa: Ethiopia-Eritrea Relations, Ethiopia, Djibouti, Kenya, Somalia; D) Great Lakes: Burundi, Tanzania.
This report includes: A) Global WFP Funding; B) Asia: Asia Drought, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Pakistan, Iran and India; C) DPR Korea; D) Horn of Africa: Ethiopia, Eritrea; E) Sudan F) Sierra Leone, G) Great Lakes: Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi; H) Angola, I) Nicaragua.
This is a summary of what was said by UNHCR at today's press briefing at the Palais des Nations in Geneva. Quoted text from this briefing note may be attributed to the UNHCR spokesperson named below