Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNICEF Ethiopia Humanitarian Situation Report #8 – Reporting Period: August 2018
- ‘Wind of hope’ blowing through Horn of Africa says UN chief, as Ethiopia and Eritrea sign historic peace accord
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 63 | 3 - 16 September 2018
- Ethiopia – New Episode of Ethnic Violence (DG ECHO, Media) (ECHO Daily Flash of 19 September 2018)
- Countries from IGAD team up to end polio: The three Ministers of Health jointly launch to vaccinate about six million under-five children
This paper is based on the coordinated views of analysts and experts from agencies across the federal government. It was produced by the National Intelligence Council under the auspices of David F. Gordon, National Intelligence Officer for Economics and Global Issues.Queries should be addressed to Dr. Gordon at the National Intelligence Council.
Information available as of 15 August 2001 was used in preparing this report.
Release No. 0358.99 FAS PR 0387-99 Andy Solomon (202) 720-4623 email@example.com Eric Van Chantfort (202) 720-9443 WASHINGTON, Sept. 10, 1999
Agriculture Secretary Dan Glickman today announced that the U.S. Department of Agriculture will ship approximately 8.5 million metric tons of U.S. commodities under fiscal 1999 food aid programs, more than five times last year's 1.6 million tons, and the largest tonnage in at least 25 years.
"American food aid helps relieve hunger and suffering around the world," said Glickman.
Information available as of 15 August 1999 was used in preparing this report.