Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Ethiopia Food Security Outlook, October 2018 to May 2019
- The Crisis Below the Headlines: Conflict Displacement in Ethiopia
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 67 | 29 October - 11 November 2018
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 66 | 15 - 28 October 2018
Islamic Relief Worldwide’s annual report for 2015 has been published today, detailing our income, expenditure and the projects we undertook to help 8.3 million people across the globe.
Annual report: New results show UK aid is changing lives
New figures tracking the success of UK aid around the globe show how British support is transforming the lives of the world's poorest people.
The latest numbers are set out in the Department for International Development's Annual Report 2011-12, published by the British Government ministry today.
The progress report reveals the Government is on track to deliver the results it set out over a year ago, in a major review of how British aid is targeted.
Sixty-sixth General Assembly
22nd, 23rd & 24th Meetings (AM, PM & Night)
Leaders Can No Longer Use Sovereignty as ‘Wall to Violate Rights of Citizens’,
Some Say; Others Say Mediation Less Costly, Saves Lives, Aligns with UN Charter
12 September 2011
President of Council Appoints Members of the Commission of Inquiry to Investigate Alleged Violations of Human Rights Law in Syria
The Human Rights Council this afternoon concluded its general debate and heard an address by Radhika Coomaraswamy, Special Representative of the Secretary-General on children and armed conflict. The President of the Council also announced the appointment of members of the Commission of Inquiry to investigate alleged violations of human rights law in Syria.