Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNICEF Ethiopia Humanitarian Situation Report #8 – Reporting Period: August 2018
- Ethiopia: Some 1,786 Displaced Persons Return Home
- ‘Wind of hope’ blowing through Horn of Africa says UN chief, as Ethiopia and Eritrea sign historic peace accord
- Ethiopia: West Guji Zone - Ongoing Humanitarian Activities Overview (as of 15 Sep 2018)
- Ethiopia: Mass arbitrary arrests and detentions of youth threaten a new era of human rights gains
CBM and partners launch key publication on Disability Inclusive Disaster Risk Management
As disasters have such a huge impact on human lives, it is important to make Disaster Risk Management inclusive to all. CBM and its partners have launched a key publication on good practices in this important field. It gives great examples of disability inclusive Disaster Risk Management, showing persons with disabilities as active participants in Disaster Risk Response interventions.
What Inclusive Disaster Risk Reduction means?
Inclusion Made Easy is designed for program staff in international development organisations. It is a brief, practical guide on how to ensure programs are disability-inclusive. It offers basic inclusion principles, practical tips and case study examples. Part A focuses on disability-inclusive development principles and Part B on disability inclusion across a range of development sectors.