Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2019
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNHCR welcomes Ethiopia law granting more rights to refugees
- Multi-dimensional Child Deprivation in Ethiopia - First National Estimates
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 72 | 7 - 20 January 2019
- Ethiopia – Inter-communal fighting in South Sudanese refugee camps (DG ECHO, DG ECHO partners) (ECHO Daily Flash of 21 January 2019)
- U.S. Committee for Refugees and Immigrants Applauds Ethiopia’s New Refugee Law
- The food security situation in Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya and Somalia is acute and deteriorating. The crop harvest of the main season is about 15 per cent lower than the historical average. This comes on the back of more than three consecutive droughts which have decimated crop production and pasture in most arid and semi-arid areas. The overall situation is further aggravated by growing conflicts. The number of affected people is estimated at more than 20 million.
- Global Acute Malnutrition (GAM) rates are increasing, reaching alarming levels.
Extracted from UMCOR Hotline 25 Apr 2003
This report includes: A) Horn of Africa: Ethiopia and Eritrea B) Sudan: Eritrean refugees C) Kenya D) Sierra Leone E) India - drought.