Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2019
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNHCR welcomes Ethiopia law granting more rights to refugees
- Ethiopia | Internal displacement (December 2018) – DG ECHO Daily Map | 22/01/2019
- Multi-dimensional Child Deprivation in Ethiopia - First National Estimates
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 72 | 7 - 20 January 2019
- Ethiopia – Inter-communal fighting in South Sudanese refugee camps (DG ECHO, DG ECHO partners) (ECHO Daily Flash of 21 January 2019)
This report includes: A) East Africa: Burundi and Tanzania B) Ethiopia C) Somalia D) Sudan E) Angola F) India.
Activities Suspended in Regroupment Camps in Burundi: Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) has suspended its intervention in the regroupment camps in the rural province of Bujumbura, Burundi. Following the increased insecurity in and around Bujumbura, the population of the province has been regrouped into some 50 camps around the capital. Approximately 300,000 people - nearly two thirds of the population of the province - are living in these camps.
Information available as of 15 August 1999 was used in preparing this report.
NEW YORK, Thursday 22 July 1999: Even as the global assault against polio, one of the most feared childhood diseases, enters its final phase, the health of children across the planet is more precarious today than a decade ago, when ambitious goals were set for the defeat of many childhood illnesses, the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) reported today.