Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Change and Continuity in Protests and Political Violence PM Abiy’s Ethiopia
- Ethiopia: The 2018 HDRP is facing a US$416.4 million funding shortfall to cover needs until the end of the year
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- UNICEF Ethiopia Humanitarian Situation Report #8 – Reporting Period: August 2018
- Political Will Changing Story of Horn of Africa: Ramtane
This report includes: A) East Africa: Burundi and Tanzania B) Ethiopia C) Somalia D) Sudan E) Angola F) India.
Activities Suspended in Regroupment Camps in Burundi: Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) has suspended its intervention in the regroupment camps in the rural province of Bujumbura, Burundi. Following the increased insecurity in and around Bujumbura, the population of the province has been regrouped into some 50 camps around the capital. Approximately 300,000 people - nearly two thirds of the population of the province - are living in these camps.
Information available as of 15 August 1999 was used in preparing this report.
NEW YORK, Thursday 22 July 1999: Even as the global assault against polio, one of the most feared childhood diseases, enters its final phase, the health of children across the planet is more precarious today than a decade ago, when ambitious goals were set for the defeat of many childhood illnesses, the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) reported today.