Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNICEF Ethiopia Humanitarian Situation Report #8 – Reporting Period: August 2018
- ‘Wind of hope’ blowing through Horn of Africa says UN chief, as Ethiopia and Eritrea sign historic peace accord
- Countries from IGAD team up to end polio: The three Ministers of Health jointly launch to vaccinate about six million under-five children
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 63 | 3 - 16 September 2018
- Displaced Ethiopians, returnees need continued support
The map below shows asylum applications by under age 18 year olds and gender. Darker colours mean more people have applied in a certain country. Use the slider to select a year or the drop down menus below to display data for different age groups or different home countries.
Assisted Voluntary Returns Peaked at 70,000 in 2015: IOM
Switzerland - IOM assisted 69,540 migrants from 97 host and/or transit countries and 156 countries of origin in 2015, as part of its Assisted Voluntary Return and Reintegration (AVRR) programmes, according to the newly-released AVRR 2015 Key Highlights report.
Agency Reports and Open Source Data
Most of our knowledge about humanitarian security hot spots comes from publicly-reported events. This briefing summarizes confidential information from 10 agencies about a range of security events, from those that severely affect staff to those that affect agencies’ ability to deliver aid.
La donación española de 29 millones de euros a Gavi Alliance contribuirá a acelerar las iniciativas en materia de vacunación en 72 de los países más pobres del mundo.
Esta mañana se han reunido en la sede de la AECID la Secretaria de Estado de Cooperación Internacional, Soraya Rodríguez y la Directora de la AECID, Elena Madrazo con el Secretario Ejecutivo de GAVI, Dr.
This report includes:
A) Middle East and Central Asia: (1) Iraq, (2) Afghanistan, (3) Occupied Palestinian Territory (Opt)
B) East and Central Africa: (1) Burundi, (2) Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), (3) Djibouti, (4)Ethiopia, (5) Eritrea, (6) Rwanda, (7) Sudan, (8) Uganda, (9) Tanzania
C) West and Central Africa: () Liberia, (2) Guinea, (3) Sierra Leone, (4) Côte d'Ivoire, (5) Chad, (6) Central African Republic (CAR)
This report includes:
(A) West and Central Asia: (1) Regional overview, (2) Afghanistan, (3) Pakistan, (4) Iran, (5) Tajikistan
(1) Regional overview
Power of humanity
This report includes: (A) Latin America & Caribbean Region: (1) Honduras, (2) Nicaragua, (3) El Salvador, (4) Guatemala, (5) Ecuador, (6) Peru (B) Eastern Europe Region: (1) Balkans, (2) Russian Federation (C) East and Southern Africa Region: (1) Ethiopia, (2) Eritrea, (3) Burundi, (4) Kenya, (5) Tanzania (D) Central Africa Region: (1) Angola, (2) Democratic Republic of Congo, (3) Republic of Congo (E) West Africa Region: (1) Sierra Leone, (2) Guinea (F) West and Central Asia Region: (1) Afghanistan, (2) Tajikistan