Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNICEF Ethiopia Humanitarian Situation Report #8 – Reporting Period: August 2018
- ‘Wind of hope’ blowing through Horn of Africa says UN chief, as Ethiopia and Eritrea sign historic peace accord
- Countries from IGAD team up to end polio: The three Ministers of Health jointly launch to vaccinate about six million under-five children
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 63 | 3 - 16 September 2018
- Displaced Ethiopians, returnees need continued support
second year in brief
Ottawa, Ontario - The Honourable Beverley J. Oda, Minister of International Cooperation, today announced that Canada will contribute an additional $30 million to the World Food Programme (WFP) to support its operations. This will help the WFP to meet the immediate food aid needs of vulnerable populations and respond to a range of humanitarian situations around the world.
Ottawa, Ontario - Delivering on its commitment to make its international assistance more focused, more effective and more accountable, the Government of Canada announced today that it was moving forward on another element of its Aid Effectiveness Agenda. It will be focusing its efforts in 20 countries by concentrating resources, focusing programming and improving coordination.
"Our government promised to make Canada's international assistance more effective," said the Minister of International Cooperation, Beverley Oda.