Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- 700,000 people flee conflict to seek safety in Somali region of Ethiopia
- The Crisis Below the Headlines: Conflict Displacement in Ethiopia
- Post Arrival Registration - Return of Ethiopian Migrants from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (From 5 May 2017 to 31 October 2018)
- Ethiopia - Council conclusions (19 November 2018)
- World Vision East Africa Region Situation Report | October 1 - October 31, 2018
second year in brief
Ottawa, Ontario - The Honourable Beverley J. Oda, Minister of International Cooperation, today announced that Canada will contribute an additional $30 million to the World Food Programme (WFP) to support its operations. This will help the WFP to meet the immediate food aid needs of vulnerable populations and respond to a range of humanitarian situations around the world.
Ottawa, Ontario - Delivering on its commitment to make its international assistance more focused, more effective and more accountable, the Government of Canada announced today that it was moving forward on another element of its Aid Effectiveness Agenda. It will be focusing its efforts in 20 countries by concentrating resources, focusing programming and improving coordination.
"Our government promised to make Canada's international assistance more effective," said the Minister of International Cooperation, Beverley Oda.