Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2019
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Multi-dimensional Child Deprivation in Ethiopia - First National Estimates
- Ethiopia: 3W - Agriculture Cluster Ongoing Activities Map (as of November 2018)
- Ethiopia: 3W - WASH Cluster Ongoing and Planned Activities map (as of November 2018)
- Ethiopia: 3W - Education Cluster Ongoing and Planned Activities Map (as of November 2018)
- Ethiopia: 2018 HDRP Funding Update (as of 15 January 2019)
(B) Middle East,Central Asia and Eastern Europe: (1) Afghanistan (2) Iran (3) Pakistan (4) Russian Federation (Caucasus)
(B) East & Central Africa: (1) Burundi (2) Congo, DR (3) Djibouti (4) Eritrea (5) Ethiopia (6) Rwanda (7) Somalia (8) Sudan (9) Tanzania (10) Uganda
(C) West Africa: (1) Chad (2) Cote d'Ivoire (3) Liberia
(D) Southern Africa: (1) Regional (2) Angola (3) Lesotho (4) Madagascar (5) Malawi (6) Mozambique (7) Swaziland (8) Zambia (9) Zimbabwe
(E) Asia: (1) Bangladesh (2) India (3) Indonesia (4) Korea (DPR) (5) Maldives (6) Myanmar (7) Sri Lanka
(F) Latin America and Caribbean: (1) Guyana floods (2) Bolivia (3) Colombia (4) Guatemala (5) Haiti (6) …
(a) By February 11, WFP is feeding more than 1.4 million tsunami affected people, and has dispatched over 24,000 tons of food.
(b) WFP is distributing high energy biscuits and other food commodities to thousands of flood affected people in Guyana.
(c) WFP plans to deliver some 42,700 tons of food to Sudan's Darfur region in February.
(d) In Eritrea a total of 12,800 people already moved back to their places of origin after having spent almost six years in an IDP camp. They will receive WFP provided food rations.
(a) Humanitarian operations in the region affected by the earthquake and subsequent tsunami on 26 December, 2004, have entered the recovery and reconstruction phase as WFP continues to assist more than 1.345 million people across the region.
(b) With bottlenecks hampering the distribution of aid and causing unrest, Sri Lanka's President has ordered administrators to deliver entitlements to at least 70 per cent of people affected by the tsunami by February 7.
This report includes:
(B) Middle East, Central Asia and Eastern Europe: (1) Armenia
(C) Eastern & Central Africa: (1) Burundi (2) Congo, DR (3) Eritrea (4) Ethiopia (5) Kenya (6) Rwanda (7) Somalia (8) Sudan (9) Tanzania (10) Uganda
(D) West Africa: (1) Chad (2) Cote d'Ivoire (3) Guinea (4) Liberia (5) Mauritania
(E) Southern Africa: (1) Regional (2) Angola (3) Lesotho (4) Malawi (5) Mozambique (6) Namibia (7) Swaziland (8) Zambia (9) Zimbabwe