Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Operational Plan for Rapid Response: Internal Displacement around Kamashi and Assosa (Benishangul Gumuz) and East and West Wollega (Oromia), 26 December 2018
- UNHCR Ethiopia Fact Sheet December 2018
- The Agriculture Knowledge, Learning, Documentation and Policy Project: Five Year Final Report January 2014 - December 2018
- GIEWS Country Brief: Ethiopia 14-January-2019
- Self-help group leads to vision, opportunity in rural Ethiopia
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
The ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) is a weekly bulletin for epidemiologists and health professionals on active public health threats. This issue covers the period 17 - 23 July 2016 and includes updates on poliomyelitis, Zika virus, yellow fever, West Nile fever, influenzas A(H5N1) and A(H7N9) and Vibrio growth in the Baltic Sea.
The ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) is a weekly bulletin for epidemiologists and health prefessionals on active public health threts. This issue covers the period 10-16 July 2016 and includes updates on Zika virus, polio, West Nile virus, MERS, and yellow fever in Angola.
The ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) is a weekly bulletin for epidemiologists and health prefessionals on active public health threts. This issue covers the period 2-9 July 2016 and includes updates on Zika virus, polio, dengue, chikungunya, West Nile virus and yellow fever in Angola.
Genetic diversity of livestock can help feed a hotter, harsher world
Despite growing interest in safeguarding biodiversity of livestock and poultry,genetic erosion continues
El estado de la inseguridad alimentaria en el mundo 2009 es el 10.=BA informe de situación de la FAO sobre el hambre en el mundo desde la Cumbre Mundial sobre la Alimentación (CMA) de 1996. En el informe se destaca el hecho de que, incluso antes de que se produjeran la crisis alimentaria y la crisis económica, el n=FAmero de personas que padecían hambre había aumentado lenta pero constantemente.