Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Ethiopia: Renewed influx of Eritrean refugees, 12th September to 13th October 2018
- Mass Arrests, ‘Brainwashing’ Threaten Ethiopia’s Reform Agenda
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- Ethiopia: Agriculture Sector Monthly Gap Analysis - Agriculture Emergency Seed and Tools Intervention (October 2018)
- Ethiopia: Agriculture Sector HDRP Monthly Dashboard (October 2018)
The rise in man-made, protracted emergencies means millions are at risk of starving around the globe this year
It’s a difficult new year for the humanitarian system and those reliant on it: a near-record number of people are in need and yet a yawning funding gap will limit what assistance can be provided.
Read more on IRIN.
Dear friends and colleagues,
IRIN is ending the year on a high.
Our climate change expert, Jaspreet Kindra, was invited to chair two separate panel discussions at COP 17 in Durban, and our PlusNews staffer, Keisha Rukikaire-Kagwa, was part of a satellite discussion on HIV in emergencies at the ICASA HIV/AIDS conference in Addis Ababa – great recognition of the quality of their work.
N A T I O N S U N I E S
Bureau de coordination des affaires humanitaires
I R I N pour l'Afrique de l'Ouest
Tel: + 225 21-73-54
Fax: + 225 21-63-35
Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
Integrated Regional Information Network for West Africa
Tel: +225 21 73 54
Fax: +225 21 63 35