Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 66 | 15 - 28 October 2018
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- Multi-Sectoral Intervention Vital to Accelerate Reduction of Stunting: Researchers
- Ethiopia: Renewed influx of Eritrean refugees, 12th September to 13th October 2018
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 67 | 29 October - 11 November 2018
June 2017 | Volume 5 | Issue 2
Reducing Sepsis Deaths in Newborns Through Home Visitation and Active Case Detection: Is it Realistic?
The Importance of Mental Well-Being for Health Professionals During Complex Emergencies: It Is Time We Take It Seriously
Improving Adherence to Essential Birth Practices Using the WHO Safe Childbirth Checklist With Peer Coaching: Experience From 60 Public Health Facilities in Uttar Pradesh, India
Highlights from this issue:
What can we learn from the missteps of providing corticosteroids for preterm delivery?
How should health systems in West Africa be strengthened in the wake of the Ebola outbreak?
How can behavior change activities increase contraceptive use in urban areas?
What role can drug shops play in family planning?
How do health care workers find the courage to care for Ebola patients?