Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2019
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNHCR welcomes Ethiopia law granting more rights to refugees
- Multi-dimensional Child Deprivation in Ethiopia - First National Estimates
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 72 | 7 - 20 January 2019
- Ethiopia | Internal displacement (December 2018) – DG ECHO Daily Map | 22/01/2019
- Ethiopia – Inter-communal fighting in South Sudanese refugee camps (DG ECHO, DG ECHO partners) (ECHO Daily Flash of 21 January 2019)
June 2017 | Volume 5 | Issue 2
Reducing Sepsis Deaths in Newborns Through Home Visitation and Active Case Detection: Is it Realistic?
The Importance of Mental Well-Being for Health Professionals During Complex Emergencies: It Is Time We Take It Seriously
Improving Adherence to Essential Birth Practices Using the WHO Safe Childbirth Checklist With Peer Coaching: Experience From 60 Public Health Facilities in Uttar Pradesh, India
Highlights from this issue:
What can we learn from the missteps of providing corticosteroids for preterm delivery?
How should health systems in West Africa be strengthened in the wake of the Ebola outbreak?
How can behavior change activities increase contraceptive use in urban areas?
What role can drug shops play in family planning?
How do health care workers find the courage to care for Ebola patients?