Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Placing IDPs on the Map in Ethiopia and Beyond
- Multi-million-dollar project to construct schools in refugee camps and host communities launched in Ethiopia
- UNHCR Ethiopia Factsheet - November 2018
- Ethiopia: Historic reforms encouraging; country’s displaced must not be forgotten
- 700,000 people flee conflict to seek safety in Somali region of Ethiopia
The 21th round of data collection took place in July and August 2018. During this round a revised version of the data collection methodology was used to capture additional information on the needs and challenges migrants are facing.
DTM identified there to be at least 669,176 migrants in Libya. Migrants were identified in all baladiyas, within 554 communities and originated from more than 41 countries.
This report is a comprehensive presentation of all data on migration gathered through IOM’s DTM programme for July-August.
Jusqu’à trois quarts des enfants et des jeunes victimes de mauvais traitements, de traite et d’exploitation sur les routes migratoires de la mer Méditerranée – UNICEF, OIM
Les enfants d’Afrique subsaharienne sont davantage touchés que les autres groupes de migrants, une différence a priori liée à la discrimination et au racisme
Le rapport appelle l’Europe à ouvrir des voies de migration sécurisées et légales
Young migrants and refugees set out to escape harm or secure better futures – and face staggering risks in the process. For 17-year old Mohammad, who traveled through Libya to seek asylum in Italy, violence and persecution back home meant the choice was clear: “We risked our lives to come here,” he says, “we crossed a sea. We knew it is not safe, so we sacrificed. We do it, or we die.”
This report is a comprehensive presentation of all data on migration gathered through IOM’s DTM programme for May -June.