Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Multi-million-dollar project to construct schools in refugee camps and host communities launched in Ethiopia
- Ethiopia Marks World AIDS Day with Optimism Following New Report on HIV Care and Treatment Progress
- In southern Ethiopia, herders join forces to revive rangelands
- 700,000 people flee conflict to seek safety in Somali region of Ethiopia
- WFP Ethiopia Country Brief, October 2018
GIDAN GIMBA, NIGERIA — The health programs of The Carter Center have surpassed a major milestone: The organization on Nov. 4 celebrated assisting with the distribution of 500 million doses of donated medication to combat five neglected tropical diseases in 14 countries in Africa and Latin America.
Is household wealth associated with use of long-acting reversible and permanent methods of contraception?
Can peripheral-level birthing centers staffed by skilled birth attendants be effective at scale?
Do postpartum women accept family planning methods when offered through infant immunization services?
What are the barriers to scaling up single-visit cervical cancer prevention among women with HIV?
How many and what women deliver alone?
KOFF – swisspeace
- New KOFF Roundtable Series on Water and Land Management
- swisspeace Research Projects on Agribusiness and Conflicts
- NCCR: Towards Global Transformation
- KOFF Colombia Roundtable Relaunched
- Land Governance in Fragile States
- Water – From Conflict to Cooperation
News from Swiss NGOs