Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNICEF Ethiopia Humanitarian Situation Report #8 – Reporting Period: August 2018
- ‘Wind of hope’ blowing through Horn of Africa says UN chief, as Ethiopia and Eritrea sign historic peace accord
- Countries from IGAD team up to end polio: The three Ministers of Health jointly launch to vaccinate about six million under-five children
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 63 | 3 - 16 September 2018
- Displaced Ethiopians, returnees need continued support
1. Background and objectives
A. Rights of migrants in action project
Main event: ‘A Global Call for Support and Action: Responding to El Niño’
Panel: OCHA, CARE, IFRC, UNDP, AU Commission, RC/HC Ethiopia
This was the sixth significant Member States briefing on El Niño since October 2015. More than 45 Member States and over 200 humanitarian and development partners participated.
The Partners for Resilience (PfR) alliance has been working since 2011 to reduce the impact of natural hazards on vulnerable people in nine countries: Ethiopia, Guatemala, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Mali, Nicaragua, the Philippines and Uganda.
We are the Netherlands Red Cross, CARE Nederland, Cordaid, the Red Cross Red Crescent Climate Centre, Wetlands International and our many local partners.
El caso para cambiar | Noviembre 2012
This report covers the period 1 January 2010 to 30 June 2010.
Programme outcome: To increase the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Society (IFRC) capacity to assist National Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies reduce the number of deaths, injuries and the impact of disasters through the timely and adequate financial support for disaster response from the DREF.
Programme(s) summary: At 30 June 2010, IFRC had made 73 allocations from the DREF to support 67 different operations for a total of 11,285,280 Swiss francs bringing assistance to over …
Power of humanity