Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Multi-Sectoral Intervention Vital to Accelerate Reduction of Stunting: Researchers
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 66 | 15-28 October 2018
- Mai-Aini Refugee Camp - Camp Profile Shire 31 October 2018
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- Hitsats Refugee Camp - Camp Profile Shire 31 October 2018
• Germany contributes US$17.7 million to the Ethiopia Humanitarian Fund making it the largest contributor to the Fund in 2017
• Localized flooding due to heavy summer/kiremt rains projected to affect 1.5 million people, nearly 500,000 people likely to be displaced
• Fall Armyworm infestation is spreading to more woredas across six regions.
• Close to 37,000 Eritrean asylum seekers arrived in Europe between January and October 2014 via Sudan and Ethiopia, according to UNHCR.
• On average 1,000 refugees from South Sudan have been arriving in Sudan per week recently, UNHCR reports.
• SMoH and WHO report that 101 cases of hemorrhagic fever were registered in North Darfur and West Darfur since late August 2014.
• WFP to start a food voucher programme for an estimated 50,000 displaced people residing in Hamediya IDP camp, Central Darfur.