Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Multi-million-dollar project to construct schools in refugee camps and host communities launched in Ethiopia
- In southern Ethiopia, herders join forces to revive rangelands
- Ethiopia Marks World AIDS Day with Optimism Following New Report on HIV Care and Treatment Progress
- 700,000 people flee conflict to seek safety in Somali region of Ethiopia
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 68 | 11 - 25 November 2018
The Humanitarian Dashboard is a monthly product which consolidates headlines based on the evolving context, humanitarian needs, response and outstanding priorities. Cluster sections include changes in sectoral needs and progress towards current priorities, which were reviewed and endorsed by the UN Humanitarian Coordinator, Ethiopia Humanitarian Country Team and the National Disaster Risk Management Commission (NDRMC) in May 2018.
West Guji - Gedio Conflict Displacement1 (as of mid-June 2018)
2016 EMERGENCY RELIEF PROGRAMME
Of the total 9.7 million people in need of food assistance as identified by the 2016 Humanitarian Requirements Document (HRD), the National Disaster Risk Management Commission (NDRMC), together with WFP, is assisting 7.1 million people. The remaining beneficiary caseload is covered by the Joint Emergency Operations Program (JEOP) NGO consortium.
Round 4 of the emergency relief programme reached 92% dispatch and 74% distribution. Deliverie and distributions for Round 5 is ongoing.
For cash relief 100% of the USD 3.1 million allocated to Round 2 and 3 has been distributed to beneficiaries. Round 4 has reached 56% distribution out of USD 1.7 million.