Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Ethiopia: Renewed influx of Eritrean refugees, 12th September to 13th October 2018
- Change and Continuity in Protests and Political Violence PM Abiy’s Ethiopia
- Ethiopia: The 2018 HDRP is facing a US$416.4 million funding shortfall to cover needs until the end of the year
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- UNHCR Ethiopia Fact Sheet September 2018
The Humanitarian Dashboard is a monthly product which consolidates headlines based on the evolving context, humanitarian needs, response and outstanding priorities. Cluster sections include changes in sectoral needs and progress towards current priorities, which were reviewed and endorsed by the UN Humanitarian Coordinator, Ethiopia Humanitarian Country Team and the National Disaster Risk Management Commission (NDRMC) in May 2018.
West Guji - Gedio Conflict Displacement1 (as of mid-June 2018)
2016 EMERGENCY RELIEF PROGRAMME
Of the total 9.7 million people in need of food assistance as identified by the 2016 Humanitarian Requirements Document (HRD), the National Disaster Risk Management Commission (NDRMC), together with WFP, is assisting 7.1 million people. The remaining beneficiary caseload is covered by the Joint Emergency Operations Program (JEOP) NGO consortium.
Round 4 of the emergency relief programme reached 92% dispatch and 74% distribution. Deliverie and distributions for Round 5 is ongoing.
For cash relief 100% of the USD 3.1 million allocated to Round 2 and 3 has been distributed to beneficiaries. Round 4 has reached 56% distribution out of USD 1.7 million.