Most read reports
- Report of the Secretary-General on the situation concerning Western Sahara (S/2018/889) [EN/AR]
- Rapport du Secrétaire général sur la situation concernant le Sahara occidental (S/2018/889)
- Western Sahara Represented by ‘Shadow Republic’, Says Petitioner as Fourth Committee Continues Decolonization Discussion
- Rising Unrest in Sahel Spells Need to Resolve Long-Standing Western Sahara Dispute, Say Delegates as Fourth Committee Concludes Decolonization Debate
- Quatrième Commission: l’Algérie et le Maroc échangent leur point de vue sur le Sahara occidental
The activities proposed hereafter are still subject to the adoption of the financing decision ECHO/WWD/ BUD/2014/01000 AMOUNT: EUR 10000000
DG ECHO 's Integrated Analysis Framework for 2013-14 identified extreme humanitarian needs in the Sahrawi refugee camps. The vulnerability of the population affected by the crisis is assessed to be very high. The Sahrawi crisis scored 11, the most severe level, in the Forgotten Crisis Assessment index of DG ECHO in 2013.