Most read reports
- Secretary-General Welcomes Decision by Morocco, Frente POLISARIO, Algeria, Mauritania to Participate in Meeting on Western Sahara
- Western Sahara: MINURSO, September 2018
- Report of the Secretary-General on the situation concerning Western Sahara (S/2018/889) [EN/AR]
- Western Sahara Represented by ‘Shadow Republic’, Says Petitioner as Fourth Committee Continues Decolonization Discussion
- Near verbatim transcript of the press stakeout of the Personal Envoy of the Secretary-General for Western Sahara - Initial Roundtable Meeting on Western Sahara, 6 December 2018
The activities proposed hereafter are still subject to the adoption of the financing decision ECHO/WWD/ BUD/2014/01000 AMOUNT: EUR 10000000
DG ECHO 's Integrated Analysis Framework for 2013-14 identified extreme humanitarian needs in the Sahrawi refugee camps. The vulnerability of the population affected by the crisis is assessed to be very high. The Sahrawi crisis scored 11, the most severe level, in the Forgotten Crisis Assessment index of DG ECHO in 2013.