Most read reports
- How the latest AU decision on Western Sahara could affect other crises
- Western Sahara Consultations
- Report of the Secretary-General on the situation concerning Western Sahara (S/2018/277) [EN/AR]
- Calling for Renewed Efforts to End Decades-old Western Sahara Conflict, Security Council Extends Mission, Adopting Resolution 2414 (2018)
- Western Sahara: MINURSO, January 2018
TSHWANE - The Government of the Republic of South Africa has noted with concern the alarming reports of human rights violations in Western Sahara. The main one being the 8 October 2009's arrest and placing before a military tribunal of seven Saharawi activists for making contact with Saharawis living in the Western Sahara Refugee Camps in Tindouf, Algeria.