Most read reports
- Secretary-General Welcomes Decision by Morocco, Frente POLISARIO, Algeria, Mauritania to Participate in Meeting on Western Sahara
- Western Sahara: MINURSO, September 2018
- Sahara occidental : une solution pacifique est possible, selon l’envoyé de l’ONU
- Near verbatim transcript of the press stakeout of the Personal Envoy of the Secretary-General for Western Sahara - Initial Roundtable Meeting on Western Sahara, 6 December 2018
- Sahara occidental : les parties réunies autour de l’ONU à Genève
A 28-year-old woman, born and raised in the Dakhla refugee camp, is seeking to re-define her identity and create a better life for her and her family. With help from the Danish Refugee Council, she is now an entrepreneur with a festive idea.
Meryem is confident about the future success of her project in spite of her young age.