Most read reports
- Report of the Secretary-General on the situation concerning Western Sahara (S/2018/889) [EN/AR]
- Western Sahara Represented by ‘Shadow Republic’, Says Petitioner as Fourth Committee Continues Decolonization Discussion
- Rising Unrest in Sahel Spells Need to Resolve Long-Standing Western Sahara Dispute, Say Delegates as Fourth Committee Concludes Decolonization Debate
- Western Sahara: MINURSO, September 2018
- Security Council Adopts Resolution 2440 (2018), Authorizing Six-Month Extension for United Nations Mission for Referendum in Western Sahara
Last month, refugee camps in Algeria in Layoun, Aussert, Smara, Boujdour, and Dahkla were hit by devastating floods after a week of torrential rain. Extensive damage has left refugees from Western Sahara, dangerously exposed. Handicap International launched an operation to assist the most vulnerable individuals.