Most read reports
- How the latest AU decision on Western Sahara could affect other crises
- Western Sahara Consultations
- Report of the Secretary-General on the situation concerning Western Sahara (S/2018/277) [EN/AR]
- Calling for Renewed Efforts to End Decades-old Western Sahara Conflict, Security Council Extends Mission, Adopting Resolution 2414 (2018)
- Note to Correspondents: Visit by the Secretary-General’s Personal Envoy for Western Sahara
Last month, refugee camps in Algeria in Layoun, Aussert, Smara, Boujdour, and Dahkla were hit by devastating floods after a week of torrential rain. Extensive damage has left refugees from Western Sahara, dangerously exposed. Handicap International launched an operation to assist the most vulnerable individuals.