Most read reports
- Secretary-General Welcomes Decision by Morocco, Frente POLISARIO, Algeria, Mauritania to Participate in Meeting on Western Sahara
- Western Sahara: MINURSO, September 2018
- Report of the Secretary-General on the situation concerning Western Sahara (S/2018/889) [EN/AR]
- Near verbatim transcript of the press stakeout of the Personal Envoy of the Secretary-General for Western Sahara - Initial Roundtable Meeting on Western Sahara, 6 December 2018
- Western Sahara Represented by ‘Shadow Republic’, Says Petitioner as Fourth Committee Continues Decolonization Discussion
Following is UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon’s remarks to the General Assembly informal event on United Nations mediation, 9 November, in New York:
Let me begin by expressing my appreciation to the President of the General Assembly for convening this informal meeting. I also thank the President of the General Assembly for making the role of mediation in the settlement of disputes one of the priorities of this General Assembly session.