Most read reports
- Security Council Press Statement on Western Sahara
- Report of the Secretary-General on the situation concerning Western Sahara (S/2018/889) [EN/AR]
- Final destruction of 2,485 stockpiled anti-personnel mines in Western Sahara
- Western Sahara Represented by ‘Shadow Republic’, Says Petitioner as Fourth Committee Continues Decolonization Discussion
- Rising Unrest in Sahel Spells Need to Resolve Long-Standing Western Sahara Dispute, Say Delegates as Fourth Committee Concludes Decolonization Debate
NOV 2016 FORECAST
Locusts will decline in southeast Mauritania as a few remaining groups form and move to the northwest where they will supplement egg-laying that started during the last week of September. Second-generation hatching that commenced in early October will continue until about early November, giving rise to hopper groups and bands throughout November.