Most read reports
- Report of the Secretary-General on the situation concerning Western Sahara (S/2018/889) [EN/AR]
- Western Sahara Represented by ‘Shadow Republic’, Says Petitioner as Fourth Committee Continues Decolonization Discussion
- Rising Unrest in Sahel Spells Need to Resolve Long-Standing Western Sahara Dispute, Say Delegates as Fourth Committee Concludes Decolonization Debate
- Western Sahara: MINURSO, September 2018
- Security Council Adopts Resolution 2440 (2018), Authorizing Six-Month Extension for United Nations Mission for Referendum in Western Sahara
6 mars 2016 – Alors qu'il se trouvait dimanche en visite à Alger, le Secrétaire général de l'ONU, Ban Ki-moon, a rencontré des responsables du gouvernement algérien, avec qui il a notamment discuté de la situation en Libye, au Mali et de la question du Sahara occidental.
The activities proposed hereafter are still subject to the adoption of the financing decision ECHO/WWD/BUD/2015/01000
AMOUNT: EUR 13 000 000
0. PURPOSE OF THE AMENDMENT
May 2015 – Modification No. 1
This document provides an overview of developments in the Mediterranean Basin and other regions of interest from 06 December — 12 December 2011, with hyperlinks to source material highlighted and underlined in the text. For more information on the topics below or other issues pertaining to the region, please contact the members of the Med Basin Team, or visit our website at www.cimicweb.org
This article examines the experiences of two Middle Eastern refugee populations (Sahrawis and Palestinians) affected by the 2011 conflict in Libya. Both refugee communities and their political representatives (Polisario Front and Palestine Liberation Organisation (PLO) respectively) have received support from the Libyan government since the 1970s, including through the provision of scholarships to enable refugee children and youth to complete their studies in Libya.