Most read reports
- Report of the Secretary-General on the situation concerning Western Sahara (S/2018/889) [EN/AR]
- Western Sahara Represented by ‘Shadow Republic’, Says Petitioner as Fourth Committee Continues Decolonization Discussion
- Security Council Adopts Resolution 2440 (2018), Authorizing Six-Month Extension for United Nations Mission for Referendum in Western Sahara
- Rising Unrest in Sahel Spells Need to Resolve Long-Standing Western Sahara Dispute, Say Delegates as Fourth Committee Concludes Decolonization Debate
- How the latest AU decision on Western Sahara could affect other crises
FOT, Hungary, Feb 22 (UNHCR) – With its government calling for a "defensive line" against refugees, Hungary may seem heartless. But Haseebullah Sarwari-Said from Afghanistan and Hassan Shabna from Western Sahara have had a positive, if atypical experience here, having finally restarted their lives thanks to an orphanage near Budapest.