Most read reports
- Secretary-General Welcomes Decision by Morocco, Frente POLISARIO, Algeria, Mauritania to Participate in Meeting on Western Sahara
- Western Sahara: MINURSO, September 2018
- Near verbatim transcript of the press stakeout of the Personal Envoy of the Secretary-General for Western Sahara - Initial Roundtable Meeting on Western Sahara, 6 December 2018
- Sahara occidental : une solution pacifique est possible, selon l’envoyé de l’ONU
- Report of the Secretary-General on the situation concerning Western Sahara (S/2018/889) [EN/AR]
This is the first consolidated presentation of the reported results of CERF funding, covering a full year of CERF allocations. As such, it serves as a pilot and will inform future CERF results reporting. This report was compiled on the basis of information provided by Resident Coordinators/Humanitarian Coordinators (RC/ HCs) and Humanitarian Country Teams (HCTs) in 66 consolidated reports covering the results of more than 450 CERF-funded projects.
Women from civil society and senior UN leaders in conflict-affected countries participated in 25 dialogues on conflict resolution and peacebuilding in June, July and August 2010.
A New Partnership Agenda: Charting a New Horizon for UN Peacekeeping is an internal "non-paper" prepared by the by the Department of Peacekeeping Operations (DPKO) and the Department of Field Support (DFS), which reflects the departments' analysis and outlines a number of crucial recommendations for the future of peacekeeping operations.
The New Horizon non-paper has been circulated to Member States and partners and will form the basis of in-depth consultations in the coming months.