Most read reports
- Report of the Secretary-General on the situation concerning Western Sahara (S/2018/889) [EN/AR]
- Western Sahara Represented by ‘Shadow Republic’, Says Petitioner as Fourth Committee Continues Decolonization Discussion
- Security Council Adopts Resolution 2440 (2018), Authorizing Six-Month Extension for United Nations Mission for Referendum in Western Sahara
- Rising Unrest in Sahel Spells Need to Resolve Long-Standing Western Sahara Dispute, Say Delegates as Fourth Committee Concludes Decolonization Debate
- How the latest AU decision on Western Sahara could affect other crises
This is the first consolidated presentation of the reported results of CERF funding, covering a full year of CERF allocations. As such, it serves as a pilot and will inform future CERF results reporting. This report was compiled on the basis of information provided by Resident Coordinators/Humanitarian Coordinators (RC/ HCs) and Humanitarian Country Teams (HCTs) in 66 consolidated reports covering the results of more than 450 CERF-funded projects.
2015 FUNDING OUTLOOK
"We are raising as much, or more, as we’ve ever raised. Our traditional donors are as generous as ever.
It’s that the number of crises is outpacing the generosity. We need those who have given to us to give more. And we need more donors to support the gap.” WFP Executive Director Ertharin Cousin, speaking in August 2015 to Philanthropy Age magazine.