Most read reports
- Report of the Secretary-General on the situation concerning Western Sahara (S/2018/889) [EN/AR]
- Western Sahara Represented by ‘Shadow Republic’, Says Petitioner as Fourth Committee Continues Decolonization Discussion
- Rising Unrest in Sahel Spells Need to Resolve Long-Standing Western Sahara Dispute, Say Delegates as Fourth Committee Concludes Decolonization Debate
- Western Sahara: MINURSO, September 2018
- Security Council Adopts Resolution 2440 (2018), Authorizing Six-Month Extension for United Nations Mission for Referendum in Western Sahara
Locusts differ from hoppers in that they
have the ability to change their behaviour and habits and can migrate
over large distances.
Solitary desert locusts are harmless to crops.
Desert locusts in their gregarious phase are tremendously destructive.