Most read reports
- How the latest AU decision on Western Sahara could affect other crises
- Western Sahara Consultations
- Report of the Secretary-General on the situation concerning Western Sahara (S/2018/277) [EN/AR]
- Calling for Renewed Efforts to End Decades-old Western Sahara Conflict, Security Council Extends Mission, Adopting Resolution 2414 (2018)
- Report of the Secretary-General on the situation concerning Western Sahara (S/2017/307) [EN/AR]
Locusts differ from hoppers in that they
have the ability to change their behaviour and habits and can migrate
over large distances.
Solitary desert locusts are harmless to crops.
Desert locusts in their gregarious phase are tremendously destructive.