Most read reports
- Secretary-General Welcomes Decision by Morocco, Frente POLISARIO, Algeria, Mauritania to Participate in Meeting on Western Sahara
- Western Sahara: MINURSO, September 2018
- Near verbatim transcript of the press stakeout of the Personal Envoy of the Secretary-General for Western Sahara - Initial Roundtable Meeting on Western Sahara, 6 December 2018
- Sahara occidental : une solution pacifique est possible, selon l’envoyé de l’ONU
- Report of the Secretary-General on the situation concerning Western Sahara (S/2018/889) [EN/AR]
Mixed migration trend report for october 2015 covering mixed migration events in: ALGERIA,EGYPT, ETHIOPIA, LIBYA, MALI, MOROCCO, NIGER, SUDAN, TUNISIA, GREECE AND ITALY.
MHub works on behalf of the North Africa Mixed Migration Task Force consisting of DRC, IOM, OHCHR, RMMS and UNHCR. It promotes a human rights-based approach to ensuring the protection of people moving in mixed and complex flows to, through and from North Africa.
2015 FUNDING OUTLOOK
"We are raising as much, or more, as we’ve ever raised. Our traditional donors are as generous as ever.
It’s that the number of crises is outpacing the generosity. We need those who have given to us to give more. And we need more donors to support the gap.” WFP Executive Director Ertharin Cousin, speaking in August 2015 to Philanthropy Age magazine.
Slow start to rainy season in southern Africa, flooding risks remain in Guatemala, Somalia, and Ethiopia
Africa Weather Hazards
Persistently below average rainfall since August over several bimodal areas of Côte d’Ivoire,
Ghana, Togo, Benin, and Nigeria has led to an increase in moisture deficits and a degradation of ground conditions, resulting in drought.
25e & 26e séances plénières, matin & après-midi
COUVERTURE DES RÉUNIONS
La Syrie et les changements climatiques de nouveau au cœur du débat
The year opened with a worsening of the ongoing conflicts in Yemen, Nigeria and Ukraine, each with potentially major regional implications. Violence escalated in Sudan, as well as in Lebanon's Tripoli and along its southern border with Israel, and a deadly clash between police and militants in the southern Philippines threatened to derail the peace process there. In South Asia, both Bangladesh and Nepal saw political tensions intensify.