Most read reports
- How the latest AU decision on Western Sahara could affect other crises
- Western Sahara Consultations
- Report of the Secretary-General on the situation concerning Western Sahara (S/2018/277) [EN/AR]
- Note to Correspondents: Visit by the Secretary-General’s Personal Envoy for Western Sahara
- Report of the Secretary-General on the situation concerning Western Sahara (S/2017/307) [EN/AR]
The map below shows asylum applications by under age 18 year olds and gender. Darker colours mean more people have applied in a certain country. Use the slider to select a year or the drop down menus below to display data for different age groups or different home countries.
El tercer trimestre de 2008 ha sido especialmente virulento en materia de desastres de componente natural. La temporada de huracanes en el Caribe ha sido muy dura y los monzones en Asia también han tenido efectos demoledores sobre las poblaciones vulnerables.
Part I: Operational Requirements and Shortfalls
Overview of the 2007 Programme of Work
As the end of 2007 nears, the number of people the World Food Programme is seeking to support has risen to 83 million. The amount of food assistance required to assist these people is valued at US$3.4 billion. Considering resources mobilized thus far in 2007, the current level of funding falls short by some US$653 million.
Additional resources amounting to approximately US$800 million are required before the end of 2007 to ensure uninterrupted food aid deliveries for ongoing activities.