Most read reports
- Eritrea: Human rights central to brighter future, says expert
- Somalia and Eritrea: Security Council to Lift Sanctions on Eritrea
- Unanimously Adopting Resolution 2444 (2018), Security Council Lifts Sanctions on Eritrea, Renews Arms Embargo against Somalia
- Thousands of families reunited one month after Ethiopia–Eritrea border reopens
- UN Security Council Lifts Arms Embargo on Eritrea
CHF International, together with its local partner Haben, implemented the Eritrea Self-Help Enhancement Program (E-SHEP) with funding from the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) from May 2003 to August 2005.