Most read reports
- Eritrea: Human rights central to brighter future, says expert
- The Ministry of Health Eritrea launches the National Measles Rubella Vaccination and vitamin A supplementation campaign for children under 15
- Thousands of families reunited one month after Ethiopia–Eritrea border reopens
- Somalia and Eritrea: Security Council to Lift Sanctions on Eritrea
- Unanimously Adopting Resolution 2444 (2018), Security Council Lifts Sanctions on Eritrea, Renews Arms Embargo against Somalia
by Jeff Otieno
Nairobi, Oct 18, 2006 (The Nation/All Africa Global Media via COMTEX) --Kenya has ordered an emergency polio immunisation campaign at all refugee camps.
The action follows the detection of the first case of the disease in Kenya in 22 years at Daadab camp.
Immunisation will also be carried out in Garissa, Wajir, Ijara, Mandera and Moyale districts, among other places.
Charles Cobb Jr., Washington, DC