Most read reports
- UNFPA strengthening partnerships in Eritrea to sustain development gains
- Thousands of families reunited one month after Ethiopia–Eritrea border reopens
- Eritrea: Peace deal could offer hope for reforms, including three key steps, says UN expert
- Can improved Ethiopia-Eritrea relations stabilise the region?
- Security Council Press Statement on Developments in Horn of Africa Region
The Valletta Summit agreed about the establishment of an EU Emergency Trust Fund for stability and addressing root causes of irregular migration and displaced persons in Africa at the Valletta Summit on Thursday.
The Trust Fund aims to address the root causes of migration, such as poverty and conflicts in Africa. It will also be used to support the Action Plan to be adopted at the Summit.
Press Release 43/2004