Most read reports
- Eritrea: Human rights central to brighter future, says expert
- The Ministry of Health Eritrea launches the National Measles Rubella Vaccination and vitamin A supplementation campaign for children under 15
- Thousands of families reunited one month after Ethiopia–Eritrea border reopens
- Somalia and Eritrea: Security Council to Lift Sanctions on Eritrea
- Unanimously Adopting Resolution 2444 (2018), Security Council Lifts Sanctions on Eritrea, Renews Arms Embargo against Somalia
The Valletta Summit agreed about the establishment of an EU Emergency Trust Fund for stability and addressing root causes of irregular migration and displaced persons in Africa at the Valletta Summit on Thursday.
The Trust Fund aims to address the root causes of migration, such as poverty and conflicts in Africa. It will also be used to support the Action Plan to be adopted at the Summit.
Press Release 43/2004