Most read reports
- Somalia and Eritrea: Security Council to Lift Sanctions on Eritrea
- Eritrea: Human rights central to brighter future, says expert
- Unanimously Adopting Resolution 2444 (2018), Security Council Lifts Sanctions on Eritrea, Renews Arms Embargo against Somalia
- Thousands of families reunited one month after Ethiopia–Eritrea border reopens
- UN Security Council Lifts Arms Embargo on Eritrea
Timisoara, 20 April 2011 - A group of 29 Eritrean refugees from the Shousha camp in Tunisia has arrived at the Emergency Transit Center (ETC) in Timisoara in Western Romania this morning. The UN Refugee Agency, along with the Government of Romania and the International Organisation for Migration have coordinated their evacuation to Romania where they will be hosted at the ETC for a period of maximum six months until their onward resettlement to their future home countries.