Most read reports
- Security Council Press Statement on Developments in Horn of Africa Region
- Eritrea: Peace deal could offer hope for reforms, including three key steps, says UN expert
- Déclaration à la presse faite par le Conseil de sécurité sur l’évolution de la situation dans la région de la Corne de l’Afrique
- Can improved Ethiopia-Eritrea relations stabilise the region?
- Along with Peace, Eritreans Need Repression to End
Timisoara, 20 April 2011 - A group of 29 Eritrean refugees from the Shousha camp in Tunisia has arrived at the Emergency Transit Center (ETC) in Timisoara in Western Romania this morning. The UN Refugee Agency, along with the Government of Romania and the International Organisation for Migration have coordinated their evacuation to Romania where they will be hosted at the ETC for a period of maximum six months until their onward resettlement to their future home countries.