Most read reports
- Somalia and Eritrea: Security Council to Lift Sanctions on Eritrea
- Eritrea: Human rights central to brighter future, says expert
- Thousands of families reunited one month after Ethiopia–Eritrea border reopens
- UNFPA strengthening partnerships in Eritrea to sustain development gains
- GIEWS Country Brief: Eritrea 25-October-2018
The emergency situation in the Horn of Africa is currently the worst in the world, affecting over 13 million people in 5 different countries.
“This crisis exists on several fronts, affecting food, nutrition, sanitation, security, economics, agriculture and pastures. It affects local populations, refugees and internally displaced people,” lamented the Minister for Development Cooperation, Olivier Chastel.