Most read reports
- Eritrea: Human rights central to brighter future, says expert
- Thousands of families reunited one month after Ethiopia–Eritrea border reopens
- The Ministry of Health Eritrea launches the National Measles Rubella Vaccination and vitamin A supplementation campaign for children under 15
- Somalia and Eritrea: Security Council to Lift Sanctions on Eritrea
- Can improved Ethiopia-Eritrea relations stabilise the region?
The emergency situation in the Horn of Africa is currently the worst in the world, affecting over 13 million people in 5 different countries.
“This crisis exists on several fronts, affecting food, nutrition, sanitation, security, economics, agriculture and pastures. It affects local populations, refugees and internally displaced people,” lamented the Minister for Development Cooperation, Olivier Chastel.